Saturday, March 7, 2009

Introduction~~~~

Good Evening, Good Morning, Good Afternoon~~~~~But I am presuming you are viewing this Web Log at night.

My name is Inanna, this is a name that I adopted many years ago when I was part of a circle of wise women, you would call them 'Witches'. I called them Friends.

I have been trained and have studied in Paranormal Phenomena ever since I was a small child, I grew up in a family that understood and believed in the Unseen World, and knew that there were more things than rational science could explain.

But now science is beginning to catch up, at least with all their 'gadgets' but science cannot explain the 'emotional' factor, the spiritual factor, the tenuous thread of explanation. They can measure, calculate but they cannot factor that which is beyond their scientific equipment.

I will cover a lot of subjects over time, if you wish to look for a particular subject, just go to the blog labels and click on it.

Much of what I talk about will be very, very lengthy, in short you are all going to school.

Now some of you who work in the magikal arts will say "Oh this is child's stuff" I am not addressing this to you~~~~I am addressing this information to those who are on their first steps into the Unseen.

I will talk about witchcraft, aka wicca, aka wildcraft, aka 'well you name it', but I will talk about other things, how religion has hidden much from us and yet practices and reflects that unseen world. I will take the fear out of it, and give you reason.

I will "Pop" the bubble that Hollywood, Television and overactive imaginations and LIES can create----YES, LIES! Nothing is worse than for people especially young people to create a falsehood and then other young people say "oh it's true---when it is NOT! That only perpetuates lies.

The picture that I have posted is of an actress from the 1940's but in my younger years I looked very much like her, I am still that way, the face that is presented, that eyebrow on the left facing you that looks like it would lift up in skepticism. I've done that when people come to me saying "My house is haunted by DEMONS!" My first response is "Get a grip on yourself".

Too many times I've come across those "demons" and they usually are bad plumbing, children pulling pranks or very sad spirits who are lost and trying to find their way 'home'.

Remember my dear readers Reason must always prevail, and never doubt that there is something because there just might be.

You may copy anything that is on this Web Log to your blog or print for you own information if you are not going to make any profit on it the only thing that I request is that my web site be given credit as your information source, and I will also give credit for any information or pictures that I find upon the Internet.

Bright Blessings,

Inanna

No comments:

Post a Comment